Friday, August 10, 2012

Meow Lang

After Ondoy, blogging has been placed in the backseat. Everything else since then seemed a priority. Now, after 3 years, numerous restaurants, cafes, and places I've been to, as well as the mushrooming of Groupon sites like, Ensogo, CashCashPinoy, Metrodeal, TCAT, DealGrocer, etc.; going around is easier!

I'll be starting this food and travel blog, transferring a few food and travel posts from my personal blog to share experiences with friends and acquaintances.

Now excuse me while I go through my computer files and locate 3 years of pictures that I've taken from going around the metropolis and nearby provinces with my partner, friends, or family.

Dalawang Pusang Gala. Kasi dalawa kami eh.






No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...