Thursday, August 30, 2012

An August weekend: Taal Heritage Town

Aug 4, 2012. After a wonderful breakfast at the Mahogany Market, we went back on Aguinaldo highway en route to Diokno Highway.  The drizzling stopped and we had our windows down to enjoy the cool morning air.  For us, it was a delight when we saw this at 7:32 am:



Whoa! We were like kids-- but only, we were two full grown adults gawking at the sight! Matutuwa ang mga bata nito. We had to drive slow because we don't have fog lights, and we were the only ones on the highway.

I've read so much about the Taal Heritage Town and I admit I'm excited about it.  (I've been wanting to visit Ilocos too).  We reached the town after an hour.  There are several museums that we didn't get the chance to visit, and I made a mental note to come back.





 




There's so much to see.  Coming back to explore will definitely be on our bucket list!




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...